We Provide A Wide Range Of Services
one stop destination for your complete mental well-being
1. Our services are open to anyone living in Australia. All you need to get started is:
- A valid referral from GP
- Computer / Mobile / Tablet / ipad and reliable internet connection (with over 50;Mbps speed*)
- Credit Card ( charges will apply in case on non-attendance or late cancellation)
2. For those living in rural and remote areas, our psychiatrists bulk-bill all initial assessments.
eMindAlly is a online portal offering a variety of mental health services. With a team of trusted Australian Mental Health professionals, we wish to support people in their mental health journey.No matter what kind of mental health issue you are going through, our services will certainly make a difference.
We deal in the following kinds of mental health issues like:-
The depressive symptoms that you might come across are:-
- Depressed mood – One might feel very low, sad and hopeless. Feeling irritated and having mood swings are some other changes you can see.
- Loss of interest/pleasure – You may not feel like doing anything. You start losing interest in everything.
- Weight loss or weight gain – Increase or decrease in weight all of a sudden can be one of the symptoms of depression.
- Insomnia or hypersomnia – You might find it difficult to sleep or stay awake.
- Psychomotor agitation or retardation – You may not want to involve in any kind of physical movement and this can result in irritation.
If you feel any of these symptoms, get in touch with our experts for further assistance like diagnosis and treatment.
The symptoms for anxiety include:-
- Excessive worry – One might start thinking too much thereby result in a lot of worriedness and tension.
- Restlessness –It may be difficult for you to relax and stay calm.
- Fatigue – You may feel tired all the time despite of doing nothing all the day round.
- Impaired concentration – Focusing of any work becomes tough. You tend to get distracted easily.
- Difficult in sleeping – You might not feel like sleeping and this would result in a lot of tiredness.
If you have any of the above symptoms, you need to contact the experts of eMindAlly on how to go about getting it treated in the right manner.
Some of the symptoms of ADHD are:-
- Inattention –It is difficult to pay attention and forget even the daily things.
- Restlessness – Not being able to stay in one place.
If you feel any of such symptoms, it’s time to connect with our experts for its diagnosis and treatment.
Some of the symptoms of bipolar mood disorder are:-
- Felling ecstatic or irritable
- Getting distracted easily
- Inflated self-esteem
- Psychomotor agitation
- Racing thoughts
If you face any of these problems, you need the right assistance to overcome them. eMindAlly experts can surely help you.
A few symptoms of psychosis are given below:-
- Bizarre delusions and hallucinations
- Disorganized thinking
- Disorganised speech
If you find any of these symptoms in yourself, it means you have to connect with the experts for more information and assistance to cope with psychosis.
Some of the symptoms of panic disorders include:-
- Palpitations – Sudden increase or decrease in heart rate is what palpitation is all about.
- Chest pain – Chest pain is yet another symptom one might come across.
- Shortness of breath – Problem in breathing is also a symptom of panic attack.
- Sweating – Sweating can be one of the symptoms to be faced in this disorder.
So if any of these symptoms are visible, you directly need to head towards our experts for complete assistance.
Some of the symptoms of borderline personality are as follows:-
- Unstable emotional response
- Impulsive behaviour – The person may try to hurt themselves thereby putting their life to threat.
- Tumultuous life – One may be unstable with their relations, it could be either family, friends or with people around.